As a Harcourts Beach Series participant, you want to keep fit and have fun. Having a healthy smile is part of that package, and that’s where we come in! Lumino The Dentists is proud to be associated with the Harcourts Beach Series in 2016/17!
Visit any one our 29 Auckland practices. The following are located on the North Shore:
- Lumino The Dentists Takapuna
- Lumino The Dentists Glenfield
- Lumino The Dentists Torbay
- Lumino The Dentists Wairau Park
- Lumino The Dentists Orewa
- Lumino The Dentists Murray Orr Dental
- Lumino The Dentists Red Beach
- Lumino The Dentists Snells Beach Dental
We are also conveniently located across New Zealand, making visiting a Lumino Dentist easy and accessible!
Why Choose Lumino?
Lumino The Dentists have your dental work covered. We cater to all aspects of your dental needs and with practices across Auckland, we offer the best in cosmetic treatments, implants, crowns and bridges, specialist orthodontics and general dentistry, as well as emergency treatment. Our collective goal is to make dentistry positive, and we are immensely proud of the difference we make to New Zealanders. At Lumino The Dentists you will experience a personalised dental service that will leave you smiling.
- We’re in the neighbourhood! We have two practices in Takapuna, one on Como St and the second on Killarney St, both just minutes from the beach.
- 18 months no payments & no interest on all dental treatments over $300*
- Ready when you are: Our Takapuna practices have late nights Monday through to Thursday, and our Takapuna practice on Como St is even open every Saturday!
- Ready when you are: Our Takapuna practice has late nights Monday through to Thursday and open on Saturdays.
- Join the Lumino Dental Plan and for less than $25 a month, and rest assured that your dental health remains optimal throughout the year.
- Lumino has dedicated Implant Centre. Offering the best in placement and/or restoring of dental implants.
*Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Fun dental tips/facts for you sporty people!
- Regular dental cleanings can help prevent heart attacks.
- Where do you store your toothbrush? If it’s anywhere near your toilet, chances are bacteria from toilet flushing has landed on your bristles! Keep that lid down and your brush head clean and covered!
- Change your toothbrush every season.
- “Nines” is when you have an extra tooth across your bottom set of teeth; the average person only has 8!
- Each year, the 20th of September is an official holiday in China; this day is called “Love your teeth” day. How about a “Love your smile” day?
- Most people prefer to use blue toothbrushes than the racy red ones!