Primary Schools’ Competition
Each time the little ones participate, not only will they be swimming or running with their friends and parents, they’ll also be accruing points for their primary school for these end-of-season trophies:
- Competition Winner – school with the highest points across the series
- Competition Runner-Up – school with the second highest points across the series
- Participation Winner – school with the most entries across the series
The Schools’ Leaderboard is posted with the weekly results so kids can track how their school is doing throughout the season, as well as how their school mates are doing.
How to enter your child
Enter your child online into the 250m Junior Swim or 2.5km Junior Run and choose their school from the drop down menu. Each time they participate they’ll automatically accrue points for their school.
For an inspiring read on three of our impressive ocean swimmers, and how they made the switch from the pool to the ocean, click here.
Still after more inspiration?! Click here to read about a family that run and swim together every week, rain, hail or shine.
How points are calculated
- The winning boy and girl in each event option receive 100 points.
- The rest of the boys and girls in each event get fewer points based on the ’45 Events timing formula’.
- A school’s total for any given night is the average points scored by all children from that school. E.g. if there are 8 children with a total of 560 points, 560 points divided by 8 = 81.25 points for your school for that event.
- The winning school is determined by totalling each schools best 12 results. The more events your school attends the more chances you will have to win!
- Minimum of three children from each school must participate on any given night to activate the points for their school.
- Each school must take part in a minimum of 12 events throughout the season to be in the running for end of season trophies.
Series Pass Discounts
We want you to get the most from your series pass! When signing up for a 6, 12 or 18 event series pass, the following additional discounts are available..
Register at least 4 immediate family members (minimum of 1 adult) and receive 30% off your 6, 12 or 18 passes. Send us your names and chosen pass types to receive your unique discount code
To be eligible for a 20% Club discount a minimum of 5 people are required to register from your club. Contact us to register, or to check if your club is already registered