Results & Photos
Weekly results can be found below under ‘Weekly Results’. To the right of this you’ll find your up-to-date overall and age category placing. Please Click Here for information on how the series points are calculated.
To register a time, and for safety, all participants are required to wear a timing transponder on their ankle at each event. Series participants return their timers after their last event and single entry participants have their timers removed at the finish line of each event. A lost timer fee of $30 is only charged if a timer is not returned.
- Tuesday evening – ‘Provisional’ weekly results are posted on this page shortly after the event is completed.
- All changes to results (event distance, times etc) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm Wednesday. The majority of changes are caused by participant event distance changes. If you’re changing event distance please help us out and let us know at the timing tent before you start (or after, if you swapped mid-race!).
- Wednesday evening – ‘Final’ weekly and series results posted on this page.
- Friday evening – Primary Schools leaderboards will be updated on this page. If your child is not showing in the correct primary school team, please contact email@example.com.
Please email us if you believe your time is incorrect or if you have been omitted from the published results. All online results and series points are subject to change.
If you have a query
If your result is missing, or appears incorrect, then please contact us. Please include in your message:
- which series (Takapuna or Orewa) you were taking part in
- the event discipline you were entered in
- your finishing time (if you remember it)
- the name of anyone else you recognised who finished just before or after you
- any other relevant information (eg, “I lost my tag in the water”)