All participants receive a timing transponder at the start of the season; series participants keep this for the entire series. Your timing transponder records your time when you take part in an event.
Weekly results can be found below under ‘Weekly Results’. To the right of this you’ll find your up-to-date ‘Series Points’ and category placing. Please Click Here for how series points are calculated.
Please note the below process for weekly Results & Series Points;
- Tuesday evening – ‘Provisional’ Results & Series Points posted on this webpage.
- Participants requiring changes to their results, category, times etc MUST send these to email@example.com before 5.00pm Wednesday.
- Wednesday evening – ‘Final’ Results & Series Points posted on this webpage.
- After Wednesday evening Results & Series Points can not be adjusted unfortunately.
Please email us if you believe your time is incorrect or if you have been omitted from the published results. All online results and series points are subject to change.
Full Series Results
If you have a query
If your result is missing, or appears incorrect, then please contact us. Please include in your message:
- which series (Takapuna or Orewa) you were taking part in
- the event discipline you were entered in
- your finishing time (if you remember it)
- the name of anyone else you recognised who finished just before or after you
- any other relevant information (eg, “I lost my tag in the water”)